This service includes issuing License of Certification Service Provider (CSP) for local companies in the UAE
14 working days
License of Certification Service Provider (CSP)
This service is relevant to anyone who provides electronic certification services, directly or indirectly, to the public for commercial purposes including electronic records, documents and signatures related to transactions and e-commerce.
· Articles of Incorporation, the Statute or equivalent approved documents in U.A.E
· Statement of Business activities of the Certification Service Provider (including any activities not related to the Certification Service Provider, if applicable)
· Structure chart of the company's ownership
· Statement of financial resources and audited financial statements for the previous two fiscal years.
· Proof of adequate insurance coverage for the operations and activities of Certification Service Provider
· Declaration of adequacy of entrusted persons
· External audit report (please provide 5 copies)
· Certification practice statement
Last updated :