The rules for using the Telecommunications and Digital Government Regulatory Authority (TDRA) website apply to all visitors and users of the website. The use of the website may be stopped, prevented and/or terminated in the event of a violation by the user, or if there are reasons to believe that a user has violated the terms and conditions of use.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the procedures and rules in place to protect the website, for example, but not limited to, the following actions:
- Accessing data that is not intended to be provided to this user, or logging into a server or an account that the user is not authorized to access.
- Attempting to conduct a test, survey or examination for the aim of exploiting vulnerabilities in TDRA’s system or network, or breaching the security of procedures or documenting them without official permission from the Telecommunications and Digital Government Regulatory Authority.
- Attempting to interfere with the service provided to any user, host or network, including, but not limited to, by placing a virus on the website, increasing the load on it or immersing it, spamming it, or flooding it with emails or disabling it.
- Sending spam emails to the website, including promotions, and/or advertisements for products or services; falsifying any Transmission Control Protocol/IP package address or any part of the address information in any email or sending newsgroup messages.
- Using TDRA’s website in any way to send e-mail or any matters from the website or on its behalf or by referring to it or by impersonating its name or description that include insult or offence against the
- Telecommunications and Digital Government Regulatory Authority, its website or any person, or spreading false news or information and unlawfully attributing to the Telecommunications and Digital Government Regulatory Authority.
- Breaching the rules of use and violating the system or network expose the violator to civil and criminal liability. Investigations will be carried out in cases that may involve such violations and breaches, and the perpetrators will be prosecuted.
The Telecommunications and Digital Government Regulatory Authority is not responsible, under any circumstances, for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damages, special or exceptional, that may occur from the use of, or the inability to use, this website.
External Links Disclaimer
Links to other websites have been included on this website, taking into account the needs of the user. TDRA is not responsible for any content on these websites, nor for anyone's use of them or their work in an appropriate way, or for any problems that may occur from their use.
The user is solely responsible for all their actions while using any of the websites that they visit through those links on this website.
Links on other websites
In order to make information available to the public as broadly as possible, direct linking to all pages hosted on this website is permitted. However, it is not permitted to upload any pages within separate frameworks on another website. Website pages must be downloaded within the user’s full window or as a new window.