ICT Fund provides financial support to undergraduate students enrolled in ICT related disciplines and prepare them to become future corporate leaders who contribute effectively to the UAE’s economic development.
Application criteria for undergraduate projects:
- Must be a UAE national with a record of excellent academic performance.
- Must be a student in the UAE, and the graduation project must be related to the ICT sector.
- Maximum funding is AED 20,000
- 100% of project fees can be funded, not exceeding the grant budget.
- Undergraduate projects must be within ICT Fund-approved universities.
- Key factors for consideration include applicant qualifications, commitment to the UAE, area of study, technical application completeness and merit, and financial application accuracy.
Please fill in the application form and attach your initial proposal here