ICT Fund supports educational institutions to provide curricula and high quality courses in telecommunications and information field, in order to develop and encourage local talents with a promising future.
Application criteria for educational institutions:
- Educational centre applicants must be a legal entity (university, research institute or company)
- Must have majority UAE ownership of the institution
- Maximum duration of funding is 5 years
- Maximum share of funding is limited to 75% of budgeted expenses for academic and research institutions and 50% of budgeted expenses for companies
- Both public and private educational institutions are entitled to apply for funding, in the ICT higher education areas only.
- Candidates will be evaluated for technical expertise and commercial viability and on the extent to which their proposed initiative is likely to benefit the UAE ICT sector
- Key factors for consideration are UAE representation, strong, committed third party support, official accreditation, technical capability, institute capacity and feasibility, commercial proposal completeness and correctness including proposed revenue and cost models, and alignment of commercial proposal with technical proposal
Please fill in the application form and attach your initial proposal here
Note: This page is for educational institutions fund only. If you are a student seeking scholarships, please click here